Planning a Project
The following steps can help you design the kitchen, bathroom or other project that you've been dreaming about and help us make it a reality.
1. Take a moment to write down the elements you would like included in your new kitchen or project.
Begin by asking yourself questions about how the space will be used:
- What are your storage needs?
- Do you want your kitchen or bath completely
- redesigned, partially redesigned or refaced?
- Will you want a table or a breakfast bar?
- Would you like an island or butcher's block included?
- Do you need shelves or racks for spices or collections?
- Do you want a dishwasher, trash compactor, built-in range top, or built in ironing board?
- How many drawers do you need.
- Do you need linen storage?
- Any other special needs?
2. Consider the look and feel.
Would you like a light and simple look? Dark and ornate? Wood or painted finish?
For ideas, browse through our Photo Gallery to see samples of our work.
Also, see our Online Catalog of sample door and drawer faces.
3. Measure your space.
Write down the width and length of your room by measuring from wall to wall. Also note the height of your room. Also take note of the width of doors and entry ways.
4. Sketch a rough plan:
On graph paper, or with a ruler, block out your space with each foot measuring an inch on paper. Map out and label the elements you would like included in your project, estimating the space you think each would take. Can't make it work? Ask us for ideas on maximizing your space.
5. Consider your budget.
Let us know what price range you would like to work in. We'll pay close attention to your budget requirements.
6. Fill out our Free Estimate form.
One of our representatives will contact you to further discuss your project, based on the above information you have gathered. We will then develop an estimate for a plan that fits your budget and needs.
Questions? Call us! 707-391-7967